STM BEER – We are a company originating and specializing in bottling. We offer state-of-the-art solutions used in beer packaging in both bottles and cans. We have been modernizing and developing our technology for over 30 years. Beer filling is a highly complicated process that irreversibly affects the quality and taste of the finished product. Don’t take a risk, trust specialists!
OUR TECHNOLOGY = YOUR FILLING SUCCESS
BEER FILLING LINES – BOTTLES
Our bottling lines offer is addressed to small and medium breweries looking for solutions with a capacity range of 1,200 – 18,000 bph.
- Modern TRIBLOCKS fitted with from 6 to 64 filling valves with a capacity of 1,200 – 18,000 bph
- Double medium washing
- Double-effective evacuation of gases from the bottle
- Vacuum solutions
- Patented isobaric fillers
- Washing with degassed water
- Patented high-temperature foaming system for the high-pressure filling of low oxidation liquid
- Multimedia panel control
- Efficient CIP system
- Use of proportional valves, automation of the beer flow process
- UV sterilisation of caps
BEER FILLING LINES – CANS
Our canning lines offer is addressed to small and medium breweries looking for solutions with a capacity range of 1,000 – 40,000 cph.
CAN series machines feature devices equipped with isobaric filler valves or overflow filler valves or electronic filler valves designed for filling and seaming of aluminum cans of regular cylindrical shape. Filler and seamer are mechanically synchronized, with only one drive, which can smoothly drive the filled containers to the seamer without spillage.